Privacy of every person is important and your private information's should be well protected. We understand this and take the protection of your personal information seriously.
All changes and amendments to this Policy will be visible on our website.
The Data controller of your personal information’s which we process is MJ STUDIO ("we", "us" or "our").
How we collect your personal information’s?
When you contact us on our website, request a quote or a consultation, or subscribe to our newsletter, we collect and save your personal information’s.
What kind of personal information’s we collect from you?
Most often we collect only the essential information’s about a person, such are your:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Do you want to receive our newsletter
In other cases, we could ask you for information’s such as your:
- Contact details, including your address and phone number
Why we collect your personal information’s?
We collect your personal information’s to help us:
- better understand the nature of our business and our website visitors
- extend the relationship we have with people who are interested in our work
- create a database for our newsletter (if you have given us your permission to include you in our newsletter subscription)
How we plan to use your personal information’s?
In order to gain a better understanding of our website and visitors, we can track the movement of website visitors through programs designed to analyze websites, such as Google Analytics and others.
We may share your personal information's with our marketing service providers, such are Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google AdWords, and other marketing service providers. This is a usual exchange of data between website and marketing service providers, with the purpose of showing ads that target you personally.
We may send you an occasional newsletter, if you have given us your permission to do so, by previously subscribing to our newsletter.
We may contact you via email, as part of the email conversation you started with us on our website, asking us for a quote, consultation or other questions or reasons you may have for contacting us. This communication may include marketing or promotional content, or business proposal promoting us and our services.
With your specific permission, we could post some information’s about you on our website, as part of our content sections (for example "Our clients" or "Others about us" sections, or similar type of content). In these cases we will ask for your specific permission to do so, otherwise, all your information’s will be confidential.
Are you able to control the personal information’s we collect from you?
You will be able to unsubscribe from our newsletter if you have previously subscribed to it.
If you have any questions regarding your personal information’s, or you want to delete information’s we saved about you in our database, please contact us via email and we will be glad to answer all your questions and respond to your requests.
You can contact us via email and ask us to change how we use your information’s!
We will only make a permanent store of your personal information’s and archive them if we have a lawful or administration reason for it. Lawful or administration reasons could include a contract with you if you are our client and we have a legal right and obligation to store your information’s.
Our obligations to you - The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Protection of your personal information’s will include the following procedures:
- process your personal information’s in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and UK data protection legislation;
- keep your personal information’s confidential, unless you gave us your specific permission to share them on our website content sections "Others about us", "Our clients" or similar content;
- store your personal information’s only for the duration of:
- Client information’s: During our contract and 6 years after the end of the contract, if not stated differently in the contract.
- Business contacts: 5 years
- Candidate personal data: 12 months
Sharing your personal information
If you gave us your permission to do so, we could share some personal information about you with our suppliers, as part of our contract with you.
With your specific permission we could share some information’s about you on our website, as part of our website content sections "Our clients", "Others about us" or similar content, in which cases we will ask for your specific permission to do so, otherwise your personal information will stay confidential.
We use service providers to help us run our business, for example: newsletter delivery, website analytics or marketing ads delivery systems through third party companies. We may need to share your personal information’s with them in order to conduct our business.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Compliance with laws: to comply with court orders, and with our responsibilities under laws and regulations of European Union, UK and Republic of Serbia.
- Fraud and protection: to prevent fraud and to protect the rights of us and third parties.
- Business requirements: such are company audition, company acquisition, sale of a company, merger or business restructure.
Transfer of personal data outside of the EEA
We could use service providers outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), or their suppliers who could be outside of the EEA.
We do not conduct business with children under the age of 18.
Cookies are small text files created and placed on your computer by the websites you visit.
We may share information about your behavior on our website with third parties (including operators of third-party websites and/or social networking sites) in order to show you targeted advertisements and content that was customized for you.
You can find out more about cookies on the following link aboutcookies.com.
Settings for cookies, device identifiers, and targeted advertising
You can choose your own settings for device identifiers, cookies, and targeted advertising.
- You can control the use of device identifiers by using your device’s settings.
- For more details about Google analytics cookies, please visit Google Analytics cookie information page.
- You can choose your cookies settings in the settings of your browser. If you do this, you may not be able to access some parts of our website and your complete user experience will be slower.
You have the following legal rights:
- You have the right to ask us whether we have collected and saved your personal information’s and to get a copy of the information’s we have.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your information’s. The exemption could be made if we need to continue to store them with us or use it for lawful reasons.
- You have the right to move your information’s to another organization. We will provide them in an electronically readable form.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate information’s.
- You have the right to object to marketing usage of your information’s, and request not to use your information’s in such manner.
We will certainly try to respond positive to all your requests. There may be exceptions to the rights above, so please keep in mind that we could be unable to respond positive in certain situations.
For additional information, inquiries and objections about your personal information stored in our database, please send us an email.