Design of new brands and promotional materials
We create new brands for Startup companies and Entrepreneurs. With high-quality design, we help Start-up companies to successfully start their business.
Elegant promotional materials will help you to win over investors and clients. Take full advantage of professional design to improve your business.
You can get all the materials you need for a successful business and product promotion with us.
What are the benefits of branding?
People know companies not only for the products they sell and the services they provide. They recognize them as brands.
Branding is the most important factor in creating a company's image.
List of benefits companies receive from branding:
- Branding influences customers' perception. It creates a unique customer experience and brand awareness.
- Branding differentiates companies. It demonstrates the uniqueness of each business.
- Branding evokes trust in people. People feel safe to buy products from companies they perceive as professional brands.
- Branding is an organic magnet for reaching people. The larger branding gets the more organic reach becomes.
- Branding creates loyalty. Customers become loyal if they had a good experience with a brand.
- Branding reduces the number of unsatisfied customers. Clear offers lower confusion and provides precise expectations.
- Branding provides consistency. Brand identity guidelines provide consistent instructions for brand presentation.
- Branding attracts investors. Investors consider brand strength during their decision making.
How much is branding important?
Customer experience is the customers' perception of your business. It is the result of all interactions customer has made with your brand.
Customer experience has a huge impact on your success.
Branding solutions create a good customer experience and affect important sales stages:
- Brand awareness.
When people use Google and get search results, your brand recognition plays a huge role. The same rules apply when people enter a store.
- Prospects consideration.
People are more willing to click on ads if they are familiar with your brand.
- Purchase decisions.
When people know your brand, they trust your products and they want to buy them.
- Returning customers.
When your product and branding satisfies customers, they are more likely to buy again.
Brand design for Start-up companies and Entrepreneurs
Creating a brand is essential for a successful business. Each Startup company and Entrepreneur has characteristics that his clients recognize.
Services for creating a new brand and company symbols
Promotion of the company, products, and services
Promotion of the company, products, and services is necessary for a successful business. It is important to have high-quality promotional materials when working with investors or clients.
Materials for a successful promotion of the company, products, and services
Benefits from branding in your business
Your business will get many benefits from branding:
- Strong position in the market.
- The average order size will increase. People spend more when they know the brand and recognize your professionalism.
- Opportunity to increase your prices. When people trust the brand, they are willing to pay more.
- Easier to recruit talented staff. People will want to work with you because they wish to be a part of your brand.
- Higher popularity on social media. People follow brands they like and engage more in their posts.
- Free promoter activity. People like to share their experiences. Satisfied customers become your promoters.
- Influencer community access. People with many fans will share their opinion about your business. This increases your sales and provides you with valuable insight.
- Better advertising responses. People are more likely to click on your ad when they recognize your brand.
Frequently used terms in Branding
Brand is a sum of interactions people had with a business. It is a perception people received about your business.
Logo is the company symbol. It demonstrates company ownership.
Brand identity is one of the most valuable assets of branding. It is a set of visual elements used to form an image of the company. They include branding solutions, product design, marketing, communications ...
Brand identity guidelines are a set of rules. We use them for the consistent presentation of a company and its unique style. These rules include the usage of fonts, colors, images, video and audio, storytelling (voice and tone).
A clear, unified corporate identity can be critical to competitive strategy. Firms like Apple, Philips, and Unilever understand this.
What are your customer's expectations?
Customers expect a certain level of quality and consistency to gain trust in your brand. The position of products in the market depends on company branding efforts. Branding shapes the character of your company and people's opinions about your products.
People want to buy products from a brand they are familiar with.
77% of consumers make purchases based on a brand name.
Customers need to be assured of the value of the product.
84% of people buy a product because of a referral. Recommendations are important, even if they don’t know the person.
Your brand should be consistent.
90% of consumers expect their experience with a brand to be similar across all platforms.
Example of company branding done right
IKEA company is a great international furniture manufacturer and retailer. They have a unique philosophy, design approach and brand identity. IKEA is well-known for its family-friendly design solutions for the home. Their philosophy unites low prices, function, quality, and form.
IKEA places much effort into branding. We are all familiar with their blue and yellow color style. Their catalog is famous. IKEA's website is well designed, organized and localized for each country. They have a great social media presence.
All details surrounding the IKEA brand are consistent with their style.
IKEA is an excellent example of branding done right.
How do people perceive your business?
Can bad branding influence a business to fail?
When negative events occur, people tend to attach them to a brand. Your products and services could get negative references.
Use these examples to question future decisions, and avoid mistakes:
- An offensive marketing campaign can evoke negative emotions in people. It can result in a long-lasting stain on your company image. If you are a Startup or SME, this may force you to rebrand and lose your position in the market.
- When a company uses a strong polarizing tone, it can result in negative feedback. People supporting the opposite values could oppose you and damage your reputation.
Bad marketing and communications may inflict damage to your company image.
Consider all the details, before publishing anything related to your brand.
How are we helping clients to become successful?
Creating high-quality branding solutions is hard work, and it takes time. In partnership with our clients, we focus on details and finding the best solutions.
We support your success.
Our clients get full access to all materials on our website. We support your business with strategies, best practices, and other free materials.
High-quality design and best practices are a guarantee of your success.
Don’t risk your brand with others. You will get many advantages of working with us.
How much do branding services cost?
Branding services cost is an important factor to consider. Spending your time and company budged is an investment. When you work with the right people, you can expect a good Return On Investment.
Our agency offers the best buy services for branding solutions.
This means you will get the biggest value for your budget, right from the start. Your branding services cost is going to be less than what you got in return.
Together we will find the best solutions for your business. You can choose from a wide range of graphic design solutions for brand promotion.
We guarantee your satisfaction with a 100% money-back refund.
Your satisfaction is important to us. We want to create a network of satisfied clients who are recommending us.
We offer a 100% money-back refund guarantee to support you and our company vision.
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Send us a message.
Discover color trends and create your own colors
If you are looking for a way to enrich your brand with colors, we know a great tool that will help you.
Adobe Color is a tool which helps you to easily:
- Create custom color sets
- Explore color sets
- Discover color trends
If you choose to create your own colors, Adobe Color will help you to easily find:
- Analogous colors
- Monochromatic colors
- Triad colors
- Complementary colors
- Compound colors
Explore the latest color trends. Play around with different color sets. You will find the best-suited colors for your business.